Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A LOVE TO WAIT...

A LOVE TO WAIT...

Ive always been looking but never really seeing
Ive always been hearing but never really listening
Touching but never really feeling...
then you came into my life and now im living

How i longed for this lifetime of smiles
All the things we do add to our happy memories
Oh Im really glad that i have found my soulmate in you
And wishing... praying ...i can spend the rest of my life with you too.

Every morning i wake up by God's holy grace
I think of you my love with the usual mwah and embrace
Rising us with the hope that ill see you today
Well. maybe not today, yet i know you're with me night and day

A cup of coffee and the vision of your smiling face perks me up
O how i wish you are here ....sitting in my lap
Wishful thinking it may seem, yet it helps me last the day
Inspiring ...guiding me..yes... you are with me all the way.



by dimple

No comments:

Post a Comment