Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love of My Life



LOVE OF MY LIFE

Time came unexpectedly..
When you rushed into my life so suddenly,
You put the smiles, the cares a lot,
With all the sweetness and love you've got...

I've never been so happy like this before,
Until Someone knocked on my door,
In everything we do, we'll make sense..
For the love we share is so intense.

Sometimes, I feel that I'll die
When this love, soon, you will deny,.
I hope my love you'll stand by me,
Wherever, whatever the troubles may be..

I love you MY LOVE, please take care a lot
YOUR BABY is coming and soon i'll be back
Promise me my love you'll wait for me,
Coz I miss you so much my dear baby..

Even if it takes time I will hold on
For better, for worse, daytime til dawn..
Without you my love, Im so incomplete
From the bottom of my heart..this is true my sweet.

I know I cant find a love like this
And It came from heaven as a special gift
You're the love of my life, forever you'll be,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by dimple

No comments:

Post a Comment